Tracking Data and Reporting Across Channels is Hard
Different teams are running campaigns with various tools and reporting back disparate metrics
Data gets siloed
Your data gets stuck in the various tools you use for each channel.
Division of labor
Different teams inside and outside of the company are running the campaigns.
Teams report back channel specific metrics that aren’t comparable across channels.
Bring Your Channels & Teams Together
We’ll generate metrics that make channels easy to compare and keep you informed at a glance
Freelancer, Agency, or In-House Marketer?
Aerial is for you.
Get a complete picture of your marketing activities across your entire company
- Create, save, and share custom reports for and from all of your different teams
- Create and share reporting groups that automatically update for everyone when anyone adds a new report
- Schedule daily, weekly, monthly reports or ‘snapshots’ for anyone in or outside the organization
View data for every campaign being run for each client across your agency
- Clients can check their numbers anytime, always staying up to date
- Engage your clients with their data via scheduled reports or brief “snapshots” sent directly to their inbox
- Easily create and save custom reports for different teams, monthly meetings or quick check ins
Save time letting Aerial track and report on campaign data for all of your clients
- Impress your clients with agency-level resources without the overhead
- Outsource additional channels to other freelancers? Track their campaign performance in Aerial
- Give your clients the ability to check in on their numbers anytime they want, keeping them engaged
Forget asking your team to pull numbers - just log in.
Your Campaigns Overview is where you go anytime you want to get up to speed at a glance
Always walk into every meeting armed with the latest numbers
When you're excited to see how a new campaign is doing or who is running it
While you scroll through your phone having your morning coffee
Saved Reports are there when you want to dig into your data a little deeper or need channel specific metrics
Channel Specific Data
Meeting with the social media team? Load up one of your social reports
Quickly Diagnose Issues
Recent algorithm changes affect the metrics that matter in search? Fire up an SEO report
Build Custom Reports
Use modules for a specific channel or build a comprehensive report using all channels
Digital and Traditional
Running Offline Campaigns?
Plenty of companies are tracking TV, Radio, and Print campaigns through Aerial right now
Custom Tracking URL
If you send customers to your website we’ll track them through a tracking URL.
Taking customer calls? We'll handle that through built in phone tracking.
Using Dynamic Number Swapping
We'll "pull your numbers" fresh every morning from the following applications